---------------------------------------------------------------- ----------------------------------------------------------------

Disclaimer / Copyright

This blog is intended to showcase the author's personal collection of Coca-Cola memorabilia, and to provide information regarding Coca-Cola in general. This blog and the author has no connection whatsoever with The Coca-Cola Company or it's subsidiaries. The author makes no claim against any trademarks, logos, brand names, slogans, jingles, advertisements or commercials featured in this blog.

Click to view terms
Copyright © 2009 M.J. Johari
Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Welcome

0 comments

Hi all,

I have been collecting Coca-Cola cans and bottles from around the world since 2006. This blog will feature my collection from this time onwards, since I left my previous collection back home in Malaysia, while I am currently in New Zealand. I will post photos of any new cans/bottles I collect and their details, as soon as they are available.

In the mean time, I will also post interesting things concerning Coca-Cola, such as pictures, adverts, commercials, history etc.

Regarding my previous collection, I might ask my bro to take pics so that I can post them here later.

I hope everyone will have a great time here. Thanks!

0 comments: