---------------------------------------------------------------- ----------------------------------------------------------------

Disclaimer / Copyright

This blog is intended to showcase the author's personal collection of Coca-Cola memorabilia, and to provide information regarding Coca-Cola in general. This blog and the author has no connection whatsoever with The Coca-Cola Company or it's subsidiaries. The author makes no claim against any trademarks, logos, brand names, slogans, jingles, advertisements or commercials featured in this blog.

Click to view terms
Copyright © 2009 M.J. Johari
Thursday, April 23, 2009

Coca-Cola Christmas Jingles

2 comments

Credits Soundboard.com

I have posted Coca-Cola jingles here (click here) before, this is Coke jingles with a Christmas theme.

2 comments:

syiling peringatan malaysia said...

best collecltion about coke, congrat.

Kezya Wulandari said...

I recently came accross your blog and have been reading along.I thought I would leave my first comment. I dont know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.
Please don't forget to visit My Blog
Best Android
KitKat Launcher
Big Launcher
Anti Virus Apk
YouTube Downloader Pro Apk
MyniLyrics For Android
Thankyou ;)