---------------------------------------------------------------- ----------------------------------------------------------------

Disclaimer / Copyright

This blog is intended to showcase the author's personal collection of Coca-Cola memorabilia, and to provide information regarding Coca-Cola in general. This blog and the author has no connection whatsoever with The Coca-Cola Company or it's subsidiaries. The author makes no claim against any trademarks, logos, brand names, slogans, jingles, advertisements or commercials featured in this blog.

Click to view terms
Copyright © 2009 M.J. Johari
Monday, April 13, 2009

Coke Glass Bottles

2 comments

Please refer here for 385ml glass bottles.


This is the smaller 250ml glass bottles

Comparison between 385ml and 250ml glass bottles


Notice that Coca-Cola 250ml glass bottles still uses the old metal crown cap, while the 385ml bottles are using the newer metal twist cap.

2 comments:

No Prescription said...

I don’t know If I said it already but …I’m so glad I found this site…Keep up the good work I read a lot of blogs on a daily basis and for the most part, people lack substance but, I just wanted to make a quick comment to say great blog. Thanks!

Johan said...

Thank you! I have lots more materials to add in this blog, what I dont have is time.. So sad..